The GDD methodology is a human-centered and data-driven web/app development and redesign process that follows the combination of Agile and Lean principles. The growth-driven design (GDD) methodology helps you learn better about your prospects and customers’ needs and through careful planning, analysis, investment, and continuous improvement, optimize and personalize the entire user experience for them. Just remember, great websites/apps are NOT born but grown!
Growth-Driven Design vs Traditional Design
Why growth-driven design is a better choice!
- Your cost is allocated over a period of time
- Your website is launched quickly to allow you to test your assumptions early on with your potential users
- You can guide your development decisions by listening to customers and continuously improve the performance of your website/app
- High upfront cost
- Industry trends and the assumptions of your designers guide the traditional website design process, not your customers
- Your website is not improved on a continuous basis and remains unoptimized and static for years
Ready to win? Let’s talk!
We can and we will deliver results to your business!