A virtual marketing assistant is anyone that works remotely for another independent business owner and assists them in their routine tasks online. Entrepreneurs can seek virtual assistance in many different areas of digital marketing & management, and there could be even specialists (industry or otherwise) inside of those areas.
I want a dedicated Virtual Marketing Assistant for my marketing needs, how can I get started?
The following are some of the most common outsourcing tasks our virtual marketing assistants do at Satisphaction.com. But these are not the only tasks that you can hire us for. Business owners around the world hire full-time social media marketers and managers, SEOs, email marketers, even app developers from Satisphaction.com and outsource way bigger tasks than the ones listed below.
- BLOG FORMATTING – Adding images, formatting text, designing the blog post thumbnail, implementing on-page SEO best practices.
- SOCIAL MEDIA GRAPHICS – Designing graphics for Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest.
- SOCIAL MEDIA SCHEDULING – Scheduling Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/Pinterest posts with Buffer, Hootsuite, SmarterQueue, or any other scheduling tool that you use.
- LANDING PAGE DESIGN – Designing landing pages for webinars, freebies, live events and more.
- CONTENT EDITING – Video, podcast episodes, or blog posts editing.
- INBOX MANAGEMENT – Making filters, deleting junk, writing ‘responding and following up’ email templates, and forwarding important messages to you.
- CONTENT RESEARCH – Hire a VA to research and prepare a swipe file on the topic of your choice.
- SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT – Hire a marketing virtual assistant for growing and managing your Facebook account, Pinterest group, Instagram following & more (including but not limited to outreach, responding to comments).
- FREEBIE/LEAD MAGNET DESIGN – Hire virtual assistance services to design these docs and make them fillable
- WEBINAR ASSISTANCE – Our Virtual Assistants go live with clients they give assistance to on their Webinars for answering questions and providing support.
- KEYWORD RESEARCH (SEO) – Our VA will perform keyword research before you write your next post.
- PR/MARKETING (REACH OUT) – Our VAs find opportunities and pitch them to clients (e.g. as a youtube show/podcast guest)
- FIND GUEST POST OPPORTUNITIES – This is admittedly the hardest and most time-consuming part of your SEO/PR strategy!
- TRACK YOUR BUSINESS STATS – Do you need to keep a track on your Twitter/Instagram followers, facebook likes, page views, sales & other important stats? Hire a VA at Satisphaction and he/she will provide weekly/monthly reports on these metrics for you.
- CUSTOMER SUPPORT – Our VA will assist you with common tasks including but not limited to website/messenger chat, directing to general FAQs, and login inquiries.
- ORGANIZATIONAL TASKS – Our clients hire our virtual assistants to keep everything organized (such as keeping their files & images properly named, in the correct folders etc.)
- SET UP EMAIL SEQUENCES – We can help you in scheduling and setting up email sequences for your marketing events (post-webinar, freebie download, and others)
- EMAIL NEWSLETTER FORMATTING – Our Designer VAs can format your weekly email newsletter.
- CALENDAR MANAGEMENT – Do you find it difficult to keep your calendar updated with all the important dates and appointments? We’re here to help!
- PROOFREADING – believe us or not, sometimes you are in need of a second pair of eyes to proofread your important docs, website, and more.
Why hiring a Virtual Marketing Assistant is better than hiring an in-house resource?
Please go through this page and you’ll know exactly why outsourcing your tasks to a virtual marketing assistant or team of assistants is way better than hiring an in-house employee or a team of employees. At Satisphaction.com, you can find virtual marketing assistants for SEO, Social Media Management, or Social Media Advertising, Copywriting, Graphic Designing, Email Marketing, CRM management, Website development, Mobile app development, and Chatbot Automation. We’ve virtual marketing assistants for specific niches including but not limited to education, healthcare/medical, eCommerce, and Startups.
If you’re an entrepreneur of a small or medium-sized business, you might be thinking “There’s no way I could hire a virtual assistant right now because I really don’t know which tasks to outsource to a virtual assistant and which tasks to keep in-house?”. Well, if you’re an online business or even a tiny part of your business is online, there are hundreds of tasks that you can outsource to an experienced virtual marketing assistant at Satisphaction.com.
But before things get too complex, here’s how you can start. First, identify and write down what are the tasks in your business that you do over and over again? Then, pick a single task and break it down step-by-step so that when you hire virtual assistance services from Satisphaction.com for your digital marketing and management needs, you already have a system in place and you know exactly what you want to outsource. The truth that, when it comes to marketing your business online, you can’t do it alone. No entrepreneur/business owner ever got anything extraordinary done without the talent and support of others. And that talent and support are what you’re getting from a virtual assistant or team of VAs at Satisphaction.
Core benefits of hiring a virtual marketing assistant
It’s easy for a boss to fall into the micromanagement trap. Hiring Virtual Assistants for your digital marketing needs allow you to free up your time and use it on more important, revenue-generating, and business development activities, thus grow your business faster and better.
“I absolutely love having a VA. She saves me so much time every single month and really helps me with the more time-consuming tasks so that I can focus on driving my business forward” – one of our clients based in Los Angeles, CA.
What are some of the most common tasks that virtual marketing assistants at Satisphaction do?
Since we’re a digital marketing agency ourselves, our virtual marketing assistants do everything from designing websites and mobile apps to entering data in the CRM and writing dialogues for chatbots.
Blog formatting and On-page SEO
If you’re a blogger, just focus on producing engaging content in Google Docs, share that with your VA, and provide them with the backend access of your CMS platform. WordPress, Squarespace, whatever platform you’re using.
Next, our Marketing Virtual Assistant will come in the platform and do the on-page SEO and blog post formatting for you.
For instance, adding your focus keyword in the meta title, description, image alt tags, permalinks etc.
- Adding in your blog post images
- Formatting the text correctly
- Making sure you have added in the right URL in all the links, and checking off other things in the quality assurance checklist.
Social Media Graphic Designing
Social Media graphic designing can be quite time-consuming if you do it on your own. However, if you outsource it to our Marketing Virtual Assistants who are experts and highly experienced in a broad range of graphic design skill set, you can really maximize the value of your social media marketing efforts. For example, one of our VAs designed all of these super cute graphics for one of our client’s Instagram stories, as well as the graphics for each of her videos to draw maximum clicks.
Social Media Scheduling
Many business owners use social media scheduling tools such as Buffer, Hootsuite, and SmarterQueue etc. to schedule out all of their posts ahead of time, and to post them at peak hours on every platform. But scheduling can be a time-consuming process especially if you have a social media presence on more than 1 platform, and peak hours vary for every platform, so we can help! Our Virtual Assistant will do all the scheduling hard work for you and save you time and energy to focus on revenue-generating activities to grow your business better and faster, that too at a fraction of the cost!
Landing Page Design
You probably have a few of landing pages on your website, whether it’s for freebies or any pieces of training that you offer, you can get your own Virtual Assistant at Satisphaction.com to design these pages for you. Here’s one of the landing pages that one of our VA designed. The client she gives virtual assistance to just have a template designed and coded, and now every time she has a new freebie, our designer virtual assistant duplicates this template, fill in the correct information for her.
Maybe you have a YouTube channel, or maybe you have a podcast. You can get our VA to edit this content for you. We help many YouTubers, especially in the United States, with their video editing. Our video editor virtual assistants don’t just cut out any of their mistakes (There are a lot of those uh-huh) but maintain brand video style and design standards too. The end result for our clients? They don’t have to worry about anything except for approving the videos before they go live, and you can do the same with your content and save yourself a lot of time that you can invest in more important activities to grow your business/brand.
if you have any questions about hiring marketing virtual assistants for your digital marketing and management needs, just call us on our US numbers (listed at the top-most area of this page), or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.